Should I break up with my boyfriend?

So, if your boyfriend makes absolutely no effort to see you, and seemingly doesn't want to spend time with you, should you break up with them? My boyfriend does this all the time. He won't drive down and see me cuz he's "too tired" even when I haven't seen him in a week or two. Today he told me he doesn't have work until Tuesday. I asked if he could come up and see me today and his response was he had to go shopping and wanted to see me tomorrow instead. Shopping only takes a couple hours he could still see me after but he chooses not to. Also I can't see him tomorrow because im going upstate for my cousins birthday and won't be back til Wednesday. I told him this and he still chose to go shopping and not see me. He could go tomorrow or any other day since he doesn't have work and im really fed up with this. He never makes an effort to see me. I've brought it up and he said he'd try harder, that was a couple weeks ago and I haven't seen the slightest change. Im just so fed up and I feel so unloved, like he doesn't care about me. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks and now ill have to wait another week maybe more because he chose to go shopping instead of spending time with me. I'm so close to breaking up with him

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I read just litre and i said stop but yeah not good broke up bye bye:)) see u kisses

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, you shared your concerns with him and he doesn't do anything about it