The guy I was seeing was seeing my brother behind my back?

I was seeing this guy. He told me he has had sex with guys, but he didn't date them. My brother is gay and they met. My brother told me he was jealous that he was mine. One day my guy completely stopped talking to me. I was frustrated and confused. Then today he said "i found someone else, things were getting complicated because I was talking to your brother too" My brother told me they texted, but never met up. and my brother can be a liar. Do you think they had sex? no one is telling me the whole story. and this sucks to think about. and any advice to how to deal?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe the guy is telling the truth. Your brother says the same thing. I'd let it go... regardless, it sounds like you were better off.

What Guys Said 2

• Get away, you can do much better than that. their are to many sexually transmitted diseases that you are exposing yourself too.

• talk show sh*t... this is amazing... I hope you dumped him...

What Girls Said 1

• Eh? that's so messed up. Just don't talk to that guy again. And for your brother, just ignore him.