Should I apologize?

My boyfriend (of 3 months) broke up with me a few days ago.. and I wasn't the best about it going down. He's been going through a lot lately and simply told me he's lost feelings for me for about a week or two and decided we should end it. We were in a LDR for about a month of the three. So, me, being upset, goes off on him telling him everything he was doing wrong and some other hurtful things. (All truthful but definitely not what he needs to hear right now.)

Its been about 5 days now and I realize, he wasn't the one, I just liked him for the attention he gave me and our friendship. I have a really hard time biting my tongue in the moment of things, but looking back I was being so harsh on him and I want to apologize. I do NOT want to get back into a relationship, but I do think I should step up and say sorry. Is it too soon? Should I wait longer?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's like you say "Hey, dood, I enjoyed our magic so much. Too bad it has ended that way. Will always keep you in my heart". And block the b1tch everywhere.

You need to say your final "goodbye and f.. ck off" to have your soul in peace.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its never too late to say sorry, just be sincere and honest about lashing out. Then move on with your life, so he can with his as well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Give it least three months. Then send him a brief sincere apology and leave it at that.

0|0
    0|0
    • so wait the time we dated to be friends/have no hard feelings again?

• I didn't choose three months for that reason but however you want to look at it. Not sure be friends again/no hard feelings, isn't that going to be for him to decide?

• No, leave him be.

0|0
    0|0
    • because this is my first relationship and breakup, may I ask why?

• The thing about breaking up is, you don't have to think about that person any more. Maybe you hurt his feelings. Who cares? He'll get over it.

• I mean i care in the sense that I still want to be friends, and although it wasn't the best breakup I still think I should care for him, as a friend. Just not in the sense of how I did in the relationship...

What Girls Said 1

• You're broken up now. Leave him alone.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean honestly I still want to be friends

Recommended myTakes