Should I apologize?

My boyfriend (of 3 months) broke up with me a few days ago.. and I wasn't the best about it going down. He's been going through a lot lately and simply told me he's lost feelings for me for about a week or two and decided we should end it. We were in a LDR for about a month of the three. So, me, being upset, goes off on him telling him everything he was doing wrong and some other hurtful things. (All truthful but definitely not what he needs to hear right now.)

Its been about 5 days now and I realize, he wasn't the one, I just liked him for the attention he gave me and our friendship. I have a really hard time biting my tongue in the moment of things, but looking back I was being so harsh on him and I want to apologize. I do NOT want to get back into a relationship, but I do think I should step up and say sorry. Is it too soon? Should I wait longer?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's like you say "Hey, dood, I enjoyed our magic so much. Too bad it has ended that way. Will always keep you in my heart". And block the b1tch everywhere.

You need to say your final "goodbye and f.. ck off" to have your soul in peace.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its never too late to say sorry, just be sincere and honest about lashing out. Then move on with your life, so he can with his as well.