Do genuine nice guys have a chance?

I mean the guys that are not push overs or suck ups, just guys that are nice to everyone... "treat others like you would want to be treated" ?

Do they have a chance at having a cute girlfriend ? one to cuddle and love and care for ?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm considered to be a very attractive girl and I'm very surprised how every guy on here is saying 'you won't have a real chance when you are genuinely nice’. This explains why I keep meeting (and rejecting) d#cks. Please don’t fall for that. Most of my girl friends would only settle for someone genuinely nice but since you are asking this question I guess you haven’t met many girls like that. They are out there though! Don’t turn into some asshole because if you stay true to yourself you will get something genuinely good when you find that girl.

What Girls Said 3

• It would depend on the type of girl you're looking for. Girls who are shallow of course, you might have a hard time with. Girls who are cute but have some depth to their personalities, there's where you'll have the best chances.

Also, remember confidence could lure in most girls and sometimes change their opinion of you from nice guy to boyfriend material. Best of luck.

• note: do NOT confuse confidence with a**hole-ness. confidence is a short way of saying "to not be afraid of opening up and being honest with her/him/me"

• With me,yes. I won't deal with someone who treats me like sh*t or who is an asshole. Life is too short for that. I rather be with a nice guy who is genuine and not an asshole or butthead. Obviously I would have to be attracted to him but a guy doesn't have to be ripped to get noticed. Other girls prefer "bad boys" because they are thrilling and oh so fun. Waste of time imo

• you're one of a kind :)

• of course. that's right to treat others like you would like to be treated

What Guys Said 5

• girls will say yes, but watch them go for the jerk/prick everytime

theres only one girl(that I know at least) that will probably like a "genuine" guy

• Honestly not really. Maybe a not so attractive girl would go for a nice guy but women of beauty only seek out alpha males. This may seem like a harsh response but it's true.

• Yeah why is it always unattractive girls going for good guys?! It's frustrating...

• @peace-love-couture I just want an average girl.

• what is your definition of alpha?

• You do but it might take awhile. I second derrick112.

• Not really : (

• The hot guy always gets the girls regardless of how much of an asshole he is.

The nice guy is always the creep even when he holds doors open and tries to be nice to girls.