How long does it take you to get over an ex?


0|0
226

Most Helpful Guy

  • Sadly very long

    1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

  • Simple

    0|0
    0|0
  • It took me 2 years to get over my ex fiancee and im not sure im like 100 percent completely over her. Like probably 97 percent over her tho, the other 3 percent will come when i find somebody new

    0|0
    0|0
  • It honestly depends and how the relationship ended if both parties we're tired of the relationship then in that situation it wouldn't take very long to get over it from personal experiences but in a genuinely emotionally attached relationship those are extremely difficult to get over as I was in one of those and it took me several years to get over it it also depends on how you handle relationships so just depends on the situation

    0|0
    0|0
  • If your ex was your deepest love it will take around 11 months to 1 year and 2 months maybe more it's so hard to forget a person you were ready to lose everything for
    You'll be good and happy after a month maybe two but to forget once and for all it will take much time

    0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I feel over it in 24 to 48 hours then it hits me in stages over the next few weeks to months.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Well, took me about 4 years to get over my last one, lol

    0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what happened and what they did for me to dislike them or for us to break up...

    my first ex who cheated after 14 years took me a while until i found she had cheated then that moment any emotional connection or any attraction on my part ceased...

    2 year relationship took a while but the reasons why we split made it a logical decision and it took a while as a result...

    ex wife screwed me over destroyed my life to the point of resulting me being totally devastated, almost resulted in myself being shot by means of armed response.. due to her lies and false allegations
    I was over her the moment I found out she did what she did

    3 years, we parted as friends, share a flat as friends... but we are over each other on a romantic level, If things change then we wouldn't stop it... but neither of us will actively step over the boundaries we have agreed on.. and would respect each other regardless of whether either of us met someone else...

    0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say
    Depends on how good and long the relationship was
    I've never been in one though

    Are you in this situation?

    0|0
    0|0
  • Psychologists say that it takes roughly half the time that you spent together before you are able to start moving on.

    0|0
    0|0
  • If you have someone else weeks to months. If not months to years

    0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how much you were linked together and liked each other tho

    0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how long it takes me to get my dick inside another wet hole. Usually a couple of days.

    0|0
    0|0
  • It's been 6 weeks, and I still think about her from time to time.. about the memories, to be exact

    0|0
    0|0
  • It's a spectrum, some people you always have a place for

    0|0
    0|0
  • Until you find someone who makes you to forget him.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on circumstances. a lot of variables

    0|0
    0|0
  • I think 2 months is more than enough.

    0|0
    0|0
  • An hour at best.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Does never count?

    0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person, ex & their past.

    0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 2

  • Not to give you a short answer or sound like some nut but it's going to take as long as it takes. Everyone is so different emotionally, I know one thing from a couple close girlfriends, you can't sit around and dwell, you have to go on with your life.
    You have to replace that part ( your ex ) with something or you'll always feel the loss.

    1|1
    0|0
  • Omw it took me 6 months to get over my ex...
    He cheated on me with my best friend...

    0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes

Loading...