Is it bad to try and breakup a couple?

Is it a bad thing to try? Even if you liked the girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in this situation and sadly the answer is yes, really bad. She has feelings for the guy and if she hasn't done it herself then noone has the right to do so. I mean, even if the stars aligned and she broke up with him to be with the other person the relationship would be damaged from the get go, mainly because of trust issues like "Does she still love him?", "Maybe she'll do the same thing to myself in the future" etc. It's going to mess up things badly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• It's not acceptable at all. In all honesty, if you had to do your worse to break up a relationship - even if the girl ended up with you, you'd still be second best, because if you hadn't interfered it may not have happened. You would always be the number 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, plus the guy could justifiably beat your ass for trying :p

If you succeed thats the worst as now you are with a woman you know will ditch her man for an exciting stranger, thatll be you being ditched later.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a real no thing to do to another guy. A guy can't get his own women. I always consider that breaking a unwritten code between men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't. Hope what you will but don't try and ruin another persons relationship for selfish motives.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds like total desperation to me and kind of sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Breakup all relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • No, in fact it’s my favourite thing to do! I’ve broke up several over the years and then shagged the woman 🤫

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes