Have you ever cheated in a relationship?

How did it happen? Did your partner know through someone else or were you the one who told the truth

Answer anonymously if you want

3145

Most Helpful Guys

• Never cheated, have been in an open relationship. I don’t recommend any couple doing that. Usually ends badly. I have been cheated on and it’s a horrible feeling. If the cheater or potential cheater knew the damage it caused I think most would reconsider their choices

• I think when we're young, every body cheats. Altho i could be wrong... Just haven't seen it. Me, yes, I've cheated when I was younger. Once I experienced being in love... My attitude changed. I feel so bad for the ones I cheated on that years and years later, I called and told em how truelly sorry I was. It took me beingin love and being cheated on... To know how they feel. And it sucks. So never again will I cheat.

• You believe when we’re young, everybody cheats in relationships?

• Yes. Only because we don't know what we want. some say cheat. Some call it explore. Some just love the feeling.

• Not everybody cheats 🙂

Most Helpful Girls

• I dont know if this is cheating or not but when I was 19, I was talking to this guy online and we both said we liked each other.
    We never met in person.
    I met another guy in college dorm and we ended up sleeping together.

• If you two werent exclusive i believe you didn't cheat.

I have had that kind of bond with someone online too, and even though i know we’re not in a relationship i kinda feel bad talking to someone else. But i think its fine as long as you both know what you two are

• Does emotional cheating count? I got close with someone and started to catch feelings. I in no way acted on the feelings but it still hurt him that I could like someone else

• I dont believe so. You dont control your feelings and you dont get to decide who you fall for. Cheating is done consciously and physically, it will be your own actions and decisions