Is a guys night at the strip club/a lap dance ground for a divorce?

He was honest about it when I asked. He says he got caught up with the group (coworkers) and promises not to do it again. Never had any issues with strip clubs/cheating/infedility in the 10 year relationship.

211

Most Helpful Guys

• Ya gotta be kidding.
    Wife of thirty years says she doesn't care where I get my appetite as long as I come home to eat. :)

My bet is that if this is an issue for you there other way bigger ones hiding in the shadows.

Did you jump his bones? He was likely primed. You flunked seduction. LOL

• We don’t have any other problems or issues. This situation just makes me feel insecure and uncertain. Two feelings I’m not fond of.

• Those feelings are YOUR CHOICE. Yes, you do have a choice. Or are you saying your feelings and emotions are out of control?
      If you're 'not fond' of them then why have them. Choose not to.

A healthy heterosexual guy is simply going to be turned on at a strip-joint. That is all. It's not a reflection on his character, on you, your relationship, pretty much nuthin'.

Next time he goes plan to do him afterward. He'll be ready for you. You can do this, I promise. And it will turn out WAY better than thinking some bimbo stripper can come between your healthy marriage. For reals.

• I hope not
    Why are you worried if he promised that he won't do that again?

• I’m having a hard time processing that it happened this once.

• Try to talk with him and tell him how you feel
      He'll definitely help you and assure you

Most Helpful Girl

• No I dont think so. My husband goes to strip clubs for boys nights out and bachelor parties. My mother gave me some good advice on stopping a man from straying and that was to give him all the sex he wants even when I dont want it that way he's no need to stray. For instance my husband went to a bacholer party two weeks ago, i made sure before he went out that there was no jam in his jam jar to spread over some other girl's toast.

• 😂 good advice thank you.