Is a guys night at the strip club/a lap dance ground for a divorce?

He was honest about it when I asked. He says he got caught up with the group (coworkers) and promises not to do it again. Never had any issues with strip clubs/cheating/infedility in the 10 year relationship.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Ya gotta be kidding.
    Wife of thirty years says she doesn't care where I get my appetite as long as I come home to eat. :)

My bet is that if this is an issue for you there other way bigger ones hiding in the shadows.

Did you jump his bones? He was likely primed. You flunked seduction. LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • We don’t have any other problems or issues. This situation just makes me feel insecure and uncertain. Two feelings I’m not fond of.

• Those feelings are YOUR CHOICE. Yes, you do have a choice. Or are you saying your feelings and emotions are out of control?
      If you're 'not fond' of them then why have them. Choose not to.

A healthy heterosexual guy is simply going to be turned on at a strip-joint. That is all. It's not a reflection on his character, on you, your relationship, pretty much nuthin'.

Next time he goes plan to do him afterward. He'll be ready for you. You can do this, I promise. And it will turn out WAY better than thinking some bimbo stripper can come between your healthy marriage. For reals.

• I hope not
    Why are you worried if he promised that he won't do that again?

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m having a hard time processing that it happened this once.

• Try to talk with him and tell him how you feel
      He'll definitely help you and assure you

Most Helpful Girl

• No I dont think so. My husband goes to strip clubs for boys nights out and bachelor parties. My mother gave me some good advice on stopping a man from straying and that was to give him all the sex he wants even when I dont want it that way he's no need to stray. For instance my husband went to a bacholer party two weeks ago, i made sure before he went out that there was no jam in his jam jar to spread over some other girl's toast.

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂 good advice thank you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I don't like the idea of strip clubs at all! I don't get why people like it. It sounds like it would be so awkward!! But I think the guy sounds genuine and it's no reason for divorce

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao... divorce Jesus christ.

May aswell divorce him the next time he forgets to buy milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That's silly. Outrageously silly. Like almost to where you can use it as a comedy skit

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you think it’s silly?

• Show All
    • 10 years

• And you don't know him well enough to trust that he didn't do anything? Are you actually even assuming he got anything, or are you mad at him for associating with his coworkers? Aside from that, it isn't as if he had sex, brought another woman/man over for that purpose or went anywhere for it. Just you asking if it's grounds for a divorce is silly. It's preposterous. If a marriage can shatter that easily, I would rather just love glass. I can at least expect it to bust under pressure.

• Nope because he came and told u plus it depends on your prospective

0|0
    0|0
    • I definitely dont like it or approve! On the other hand I guess I never fully expressed that to him as it hadn’t be an issue previously. I just assume men understand that their wives wouldn’t be happy with a fully naked women shaking her goodies in their husbands face, regardless if it’s a stripper or not.

• If spoken to my girlfriend about it and she has said as a occasion as a friends bday or stag do it ok just don't be excited telling her about so yes relationships are differnt and if it was not spoken about can't really be 2 mad

• I wouldn't, just a lap dance not sex just my opinion, maybe you should try going with him

0|0
    0|0
  • How can you even suggest divorce over that,
    Did he even have a dance?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes he did have a dance

• Show All
    • It won’t hurt my feelings to say that I’m over reacting... quite frankly I’d like to feel that way. Can’t change the way I feel about it though

• I’m not afraid to hurt your feelings,
      I think that not only is it a waste of money but it’s sort of a betrayal as I’ve heard it gets quite up close and personal.
      I do also think that divorce is a bit over the top, he certainly has a lot of grovelling and making up to do

• No. It just a form of entertainment.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was going to club, regularly, i met a guy there, don't worry, I'm straight and single, but, i was talking to him and he said he had an s. o. and that, whenever he would go, and she knew he was there, she'd make him sleep on the couch that night. He doesn't really care, since it was only for the night, but, she didn't threaten divorce. seems a bit silly

0|0
    0|0
  • what? is your marriage so flimsy?

0|0
    0|0
    • Hasn’t ever felt flimsy until this situation happened!

What Girls Said 1

• Don't make drastic decision that you will later regret

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes