If you had a friend who sent you an exes nudes to you would you view them?

We all agree thats terrible right? but can you resist the temptation to look at them?
  • Yes i would look
    Vote A
  • No i wouldn't look
    Vote B
  • I don't want to look but i most likely will anyways
    Vote C
  • i don't look at other peoples nudes without permission from that person
    Vote D
  • It depends (please explain)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Unless I was crushing on the guy, I would not look. None of my friends have ever sent me nudes of their ex.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nah, I’d get in contact with their ex and tell them what they’re doing though. And that person would no longer be my friend anymore.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I probably would, if it was a hot girl, but I don't think I'd just leave it at that, as in I'd do something about it, like try and get in contact with the ex, to let them know what has happen, as I'd assume it was without permission or their knowledge and is quite serious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course I would look at them, since I wouldn’t know what they are until after the fact. There’s nothing wrong with looking at them, but I would never send them to anyone, and would delete all traces on my phone after I’ve seen.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• No I wouldn't look but I also wouldn't be friends with a person that does something like that

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd look. If someone doesn't want other people to see their nude pics then they shouldn't take a nude pic.

0|1
    1|0
  • No I wouldn’t look. Unless his name is Jason Mamoa or Brendon Urie then I’m most definitely looking.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can’t say that’s ever happened 🤔 but no thanks. I don’t want my eyes to see that sort of stuff. So no i wouldn’t

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean... none of them had anything worth pining over : p so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would not look and I’d do everything I could to stop them from being seen.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't look and would be angry I was sent them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm only human.

0|2
    0|0
  • i would not look at them

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t have friends

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s wrong but I guess I’d probably look anyway

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't look at that thing. Why would I?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• No, and I'd be highly pissed at my friend for sinking so low. Even though I am on bad terms with all of my exes, that doesn't make it okay to sink so low as to show someone pictures that were meant for their eyes only.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. Morally I know it's wrong, but no straight man in his right mind would pass up the opportunity to see a naked woman, especially one he knows in person

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to take the high ground and imagine if it was me/my girlfriend/sister - I would delete and give out to guy for sending them

0|1
    0|0
  • I truly wouldn't look.

I really think behaving like that is wrong, and I'd think a lot less of a friend who sent me something like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • If You don't want someone see your naked pictures... don't take naked mixtures...
    I Will laught, look at them and thanks my friend for this moment.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd most likely tell my friend I didn't approve of his behavior. But I probably would view them before deleting them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most guys would look and most girls wouldn’t lol.

Count me in for the guys 👍

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I would look at them, I wouldn’t keep them but I’d get her in the spabkbank

0|1
    0|0
  • I would drop them as a friend and inform their ex of this. However such ex is a dumbass.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they were sent randomly I would look, just because they are there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whats the point? You probably habe their nudes anyways.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd look at the person I'm texting with like they're crazy. And they def not taking pics of me.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not nudes

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course I'd look.

0|1
    0|0
  • One of his ex's or one of mine? lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Duh of course Id look.