If you had a friend who sent you an exes nudes to you would you view them?

We all agree thats terrible right? but can you resist the temptation to look at them?
  • Yes i would look
  • No i wouldn't look
  • I don't want to look but i most likely will anyways
    Vote C
  • i don't look at other peoples nudes without permission from that person
    Vote D
  • It depends (please explain)
    Vote E

1422

Most Helpful Girls

• Unless I was crushing on the guy, I would not look. None of my friends have ever sent me nudes of their ex.

• Nah, I’d get in contact with their ex and tell them what they’re doing though. And that person would no longer be my friend anymore.

Most Helpful Guys

• I probably would, if it was a hot girl, but I don't think I'd just leave it at that, as in I'd do something about it, like try and get in contact with the ex, to let them know what has happen, as I'd assume it was without permission or their knowledge and is quite serious.

• Of course I would look at them, since I wouldn’t know what they are until after the fact. There’s nothing wrong with looking at them, but I would never send them to anyone, and would delete all traces on my phone after I’ve seen.