Help with a breakup...!!!

my girlfriend will tell me she doesn't want to see me because she is going out of town with some girl and guy friends and will be staying the night out of town... then say "I'm just joking ha ha just wanted to see what you would say... And after she works at night she will call and tell me she just got through dropping of some guy she works with then say " I'm just joking it was one of the waitresses she work with" I don't get pissed I just say "oh... OK" before she say she just joking. then she will tell me not to get jealous or mad... but how can I not feel that way after she says stuff like that... makes me feel like that she would rather go hang out with other guys than me... She has told me that she doesn't like my work schedule because we never get to spend any time together... but when I get a day off or when we can both get an afternoon together she always has somewhere to go or have something her family wants her to do... the other night we had planned to get together at my house after I got off at 7pm, but she had to take her kids to drop them off with there dad and then she was going to go with her cousins outta town and said she would be back around 9ish…. So when she got home she called and said she was gonna shower and then be over in about 20 min… so after 20 min she calls and says she gonna be late because she didn’t leave the car seat with the dad and she had to take it because he been drinking…. And I got mad and told her I would just see her tomorrow… and I got drunk and pissed and broke up with her…. Did I f*** up…? Please help me..!

51

Most Helpful Girl

• To me she sounds like she's kind of immature. I don't know her by any means, but that's the kind of games you play in middle school and high school. Tell her straight up. You seem like you care about her, let her know. I would ask to meet with her, somewhere quiet to talk. Tell her how you feel about her, then say "Hey, I (like or love) you a lot. But I'm not into these mind games. You don't need to make up scenarios to know I care about you. If I didn't, I wouldn't want to be with you. Yes those things do make me jealous, but how could it not make anyone jealous?If you don't want to be with me that's fine, but I just want to be on the same page." Something along those lines. She may find it fun or interesting to play those games, maybe she thinks it spices up the relationship. And you didn't make a mistake for breaking it off. I suppose it could have been more thought through since I don't know if you regret it or not. Do you still want to be with her? You had reached your wits end, it happens. You should tell her how your feeling.

What Girls Said 4

• Just tell her you were being stupid and didn't mean it. Tell her that you don't like the games but understand her busy schedule. That's really all you can do. Luck :)

• ive tried to talk to her but she won't really talk about what happend... she just ask about my day and stuff...

• lol yeah a lot easier said than done...

• Yeah, I know. Text her all of this info, that way shell at least have your side of it. She may respond to it or not but if you tell her that you really think you guys should talk about it, she may give in. She may be hurt by some of the things you said and not want to talk about it because she thinks you don't like her (that may be it, not deffinetly, though). Telling her what you think about the situation now may help her be more open to talking about it. Did this help?

• No. Obviously the break up bothered you because you posted this. So apparently your a very sensitive guy and that's good. You deserve someone better. Find a girl who loves you more than anything and wants to spend every second she can with you. Hope this helps. :)

• No, it sounds like she's just really immature and inconsiderate. I think she does it because she knows you'll take it. I think if you don't put your foot down and tell her to stop being this way then she'll continue to do it. Don't let her take advantage of you.

• I'm so sorry to read this because I have been in a few relationships like the one you're describing, only I was in your shoes... I wish I had an answer as to what she's thinking, but I really don't understand anyone who pulls that crap... When you're in a relationship with someone, that person comes first--well, that's how I think it should be anyway. There are women out there who will not do this to you and who will not want to spend time with men other than you--the one they are in a relationship with and love. You need to do yourself a favor and find one of those women. I know they exist because I am one of them. :)

Good luck to you! I hope you find love and happiness! :)

What Guys Said 1

• She's testing you. She wants to do it already but she just wanted to see what your reaction would be. There's a chance she already has it planned, asked you, then when you didn't like it she was like, "Oh sh*t... err I mean HAHAH just kidding!"

I'd be careful...