Should I confront his ex?

my boyfriend has been caught 3 times sending naked pictures to his ex girlfriend. they've been broken up for almost a year already... she keeps on sending him pictures and he claims that he doesn't ask for them, she just sends them. what the hell do I do now? I really don't want to leave him

they both exchange pictures with one another...she even sent him a video playing with herself. I'm thinking he's still not over her, but that's just unbelievable, they haven't been together for a year.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he sending them or is she?

Personally, you should insist he calls her with you there and he tells her to stop it.

I seriously doubt you calling her will do anything other than giving her the pleasure of knowing this crap is getting under your skin.

And if that doesn't work, get your boyfriend to take out a restraining order on her - that's if he's actually serious in stopping her naked boobs from popping up on his mobile phone.

What Guys Said 3

• Confronting her is what she most likely wants. She likes to know that she is getting under your skin because she is a manipulative piece of trash. I advise leaving him if this behavior continues because what guy is going to object to receiving nude pictures from a girl. The problem lies with your boyfriend if he is serious about you then he will swear off and block her off facebook, his phone etc etc... I advise having a heart to heart conversation with him.

• they still have sex... one way or the other... she's no ex.

• try to make him jealous,! It will p*ss him of but its guranteed

Dont try to talk to his ex as this would make him think that he is casanova

What Girls Said 3

• Do I think he is sleeping with her... no, however... he isn't laying down the law with this girl to STOP not only is it incouraging her to continue it is disrespectful to you. And I doubt he would like it if you sent your ex a pic of your boobs. Say that to him. In fact, if he doesn't tell her to stop take a pic of your boobs in front of him and say if he doesn't call this ex to f*** off and leave him alone your going to press send to your ex. Cause all is fair in love and war. Sounds like he likes the attention... and tell him that. Say "are you that insecure that you need so much attention that you have turned to your ex to fill this need" he will of course deny it but then ask him "what then.. what need or thrill is he getting from it" cause there is ALWAYS a payoff for any behavior in life. Give that some thought. Take care

• Even if he doesn't ask for pictures of her, he's sending pictures to her. If he's serious about your relationship, that's something he definitely should not be doing.

Dump him; you can find a guy who truly appreciates and respects you (:

• Dump him! That happened to a friend of mine. If he loves you, and respects you he wouldn't want to hurt you. Your finding this out is a reason enough for you to let him go. There's obviously other issues he has, and that will come out later in time! You can do better, he's not worth your time.