Ex wants to be friends but you don't?

Do you tell them this or ignore them until they get the hint?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell her but if she becomes disrespectful ignore her. Make sure you bothe have an understanding its over...

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Well for me there's no harm in friendship since you are Girlfriend and Boyfriend before. But if you doesn't really wanna be friends with her then it's your decision. All you have to do is tell her the main reason that you want to move on and in order for you to move on you need space so that there will be a closure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be friends with her, and than slowly stop tlking to her. Make it seem like you moved on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her that this isn't what you want and she should be able to understand that

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her, straight up- I can't be friends with you anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Don't talk to her at all. She is your EX and you have no obligation to her what so ever. Moving on is exactly that, moving on. Communicating will only give her the impression that you still care, and it gives her the message that you are chasing her (which what she wants by the way). Also it gives you false hope when she seems "friendly" to you while you're talking, even if it's to tell her this. You already know she just wants to keep you in her life under her terms until she doesn't need your "friendship" anymore. Don't give her the satisfaction of your time, don't communicate with her, move forward with your life as planned.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;