When you find out your boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating to do call the person their cheating with?

When you find out the person your in a relationship is cheating do you call the person they are cheating on you with and tell them?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Unless you want some form of proof, but it's better to find out without going down that route. At the end of the day; he owed you his honesty, she owes you nothing whether she knew he was taken or not. Unless you know the girl on a very personal level (as in cousin, best friend) I can';t really think of a reason to call her. It's the guy who cheated, to call the girl is almost verging on graceless. Always be the one in the better light. He cheated, he's not worth it regardless of who he cheated with.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• if you need proof even though you know then go ahead and call. the more important question is if you're still going to be with him. calling the person he is cheating with can make you feel better or it will make you feel worse, knowing stuff they did together. so decide how you feel and if you want to know stuff then call but brace yourself for the truth but like I said do you still want to be with him? good luck. hope I helped.

• No, it's a matter between you and your partner only, unless the person they cheated with is a friend or relative.

• No. I don't care who he cheated with, just that he cheated. Besides, what good will telling the other person do to me? It won't change the reality of things.

• No. The mistresses aren't the problem and were probably unaware that your boyfriend was taken. It's your boyfriend's fault 100% for being unfaithful. Be angry at him, not the mistress.

• nope. I would just break up with them. no drama, nothing. they're clearly not worth my time