A guy that cheated on his girlfriend and he later told his girlfriend how he cheated on her.

When I traveled last year, I spend 3months, but when I came back I found out that my guy cheated on me with 5 girls under 3months. After a month he called me and told me by himself on how he cheated on me, Is he doing the right thing or he like hurting me with those talk?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• well to get five girls in 90 days he must have been working on them before you left. a guy like that will always cheat because its fun for him and he don't mind hurting you to feel relief from his guilt. the guy is a real jackass.

What Guys Said 1

• if he called you and told you over the phone, then he's a p**** and doesn't deserve you MOVE ON TO THE NEXT GUY :)

What Girls Said 1

• If he cheated once then he may have told you because he felt guilty, but he done it 5 times. This man does not feel guilty at all and if you want me to be honest the only reason he possibly told you was so you can and end the relationship because he is to cowardly to do it himself.