Piercing question, left side or right side?

i wanna get a helix piercing on my cartilage , which ear should I do it on? I am a female so which side is better?

if you don't know what a helix is GOOGLE IT

thank you for your answers !

43

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to piercings with potentially long healing times, I just aim to pierce the side that I don't usually sleep on.

I couldn't sleep on my left side for 6 months when I got my industrial. Or my right side for almost a year after I got my snug.

What Guys Said 2

• good luck with that my sister has had nothing but problems with that one... it keeps getting infected because of hairspray and all that good stuff... she's had a few of those pimple things or whatever you call em.. she's super clean I just think that spot may be hard to keep clean

and to answer your question id say right but I don't think it matters

• Either way is good.

What Girls Said 4

• So I didn't know what a helix ear piercing was so I googled it. To me, it looks slightly like a cartilage piercing. I got my cartilage ear pierced just a couple weeks ago. I would do the ear opposite of your bangs, the way you part your hair, so in that way it'd be more visible.

• I just did mine by myself a few days ago. You should do it on the ear opposite of your bangs if you have side bangs so that you can see it and hair doesn't cover it. Good luck

• 1|0
  • Whichever side you think is less sensitive.