Why is he acting like that?

Ok I don't know if its just me, but when you break up with someone I think you should either cut contact or be friens.. either one and stick by your decision if that's what you want. my ex is driving me insane, we broke up 4 months ago.. this past month we haven't spoke at all because I told him not to contact me anymore cos I was fed up of him not knowing what he wants

he kept saying he loves me still, and misses me, he even said he wants to be with me but he just doesn't know if itll work 2nd time! he broke up with me after an argument, it was a hasty decision cos the day before he was telling his parents how happy we were together! why is he acting like this? I can't stop thinking about him but I know if I talk to him he will still say he is unsure what he wants

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Me and you have the same strategy I either cut all contact with my exes or become friends depends on how it ended. But the best thing you can do right now is move on he broke up with you, you shouldn't have to sit around and wait for him to make up his mind obviously he has some issues to sort out. (hope this helps) :)

• but because of the things he's said to me its making it so difficult for me to move on, if he'd if said I don't want you, I don't love you etc I could move on easier. I don't know what to do :/

• (I worded it wrong sorry) what I mean is you don't have to move on to another relationship you need to move on with your life and show him that you won't lay down and cry (even if you are) now that he broke up with you, you have to be strong girl. Like me and my ex, he told me he loved me and wanted to be with me but didn't know if we would work out. I cried for three days and so did he. My mom told me I have to move on I can't pause my life for him. And my ex texts me almost everyday.