Are you messaging your ex at New year?

In the question really...

I'm thinking of sending my ex a new year message... nice, friendly and such.

I'm mostly thinking its probably not too clever, there's no real damage that can be done as I never see her now, but I'd hate to get a "^*(% OFF" reply.

Would just be nice to know we're OK and she's not out there feeling bad about me/us or maybe feeling alone (i've no idea what she's doing now... it's been 2 months no contact)

So, are you messaging an ex or are you turning your phone off and throwing it in the river?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'm not ever making contact with my ex :/

If I sent him a happy new years wish via text, he would probably say "it'll be great without you"

You have good intentions, but I think it's the thought that counts.

I'll never understand why he hates me so much for something he THOUGHT I did, despite the fact that I've proven that I didn't. Whatever :P Bottoms up to my new boy friend :)!

I know I'll never hear or see him again, and I'm fine with that. But I'll keep up with our old friends just in case I want to know if he's okay.

What Girls Said 4

• If your over everything then there is no harm.

• No way in hell. I'm not messaging the asshole who dumped me out of the blue, by text, for no reason. He'll probably be cheating on his latest girlfriend

• NO! Don't be a fool guy.Do you really wanna her laugh at you when she holds another new guy in her arms?

• Theres nothing wrong with being nice to someone you care about and sending a friendly message if you want to do it - don't expect much though. If you get a bad reply then just be happy you dodged that bullet.

What Guys Said 2

• No, and HELL NO. Don't give her the satisfaction of your time. That message will imply that you are still thinking about her, you still care, and that you are chasing her. On New Years, she will probably be hugged up with some guy, and you should be hugged up with some girl. Not sending her a message will get her to wonder about you. If she doesn't send you a message, then you know she doesn't care about you. Guys chase girls all the time so she will probably expect a message and laugh her ass off when you send her one, so don't do it.

• nope, I'll be working and I hope she don't call and nag about some bullsh*t that I don't want to hear about.