What's the worst hurtful reason you've been dumped, guys?

As a girl, there have been a couple terrible scenarios that make being dumped absolutely miserable. As a guy, what is the worst reason that you got dumped by your girlfriend? What hurt the most and why?

Just curious since I found that my worst was when everything was going great and I made one mistake... having that guilt still kills me. What did it for you? Being cheated on? Falling out of love? etc...

P.S. Girls can answer too if you'd like!

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Ive been dumped because my dad was murdered an it was to much for HER to handle. This was two days after too..

I meet some terrible girls jeez.

• Wow, that's one of the worst things ever.

• Truly sorry for your loss. How selfish can you possibly be?! I actually went through something like that in high school... my grandfather dies and the same day my boyfriend got kicked out of his house and dragged me through that drama, making me sleep at the school that night (don't ask)... I hope you never talked to her again and found someone to support you the right way.

• One day :D, I've had some bad luck with girls. No big deal tho!

What Guys Said 5

• Long distance thing, she dumped me because it was Valentine's Day and she wanted to f*** this guy she met at a bar earlier that week.

• Ouch, sorry :( Worst time of the year to dump someone too...

• Well mine is similar to yours I guess it was actually my last relationships we were together for 4 years and two days before Christmas out of the blue my daughters mother tells me she does want to be with me anymore...No cheating or abuse etc just random.

• I'm sorry, and I'll never understand how people flip like a switch in relationships... :(

• Eh I don't mind being dumped all that much if she didn't already have another guy she was dating but the worst I've gotten in terms of rejection was "You shouldn't ask why someone wouldn't date you, you should ask why they would." Kick square in the nutsack

• Iv been dumped for being overweight 😂😂

• Well this just happened a few days ago but my worst reason is because she still loved her X and she said she loves me but anyways we split and now her and her X is talking and I still love her...

What Girls Said 2

• For my, the worst was when my ex dumped me after having strung me along for months until he met someone else, then continued to string me along as a 'friend' until things didn't work out with the new girl.

I think this often happens to people so I imagine a worse dumping could have happened. But it is tough having to think about your ex with someone else leading up to and following the break up.

• Been through that, that is such a terrible thing I know. Just let us go if you want to be free men!

• I think its worse when you don't actually get a reason, because it leaves you wondering why.