Would it be bad to break up with him because I don't have feelings for him anymore?

I don't love him anymore but he's very much in love with me. We've been together for 2 years but recently my feelings have changed. There's no other guy, I just don't love him. I want to be single again.

I feel guilty for breaking his heart.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll feel more guilty if you stay and keep giving him fake love. Sometimes you have to hurt the ones you love to free them.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it takes two to be in a relationship, if you don't like him anymore then there's no other way. just make sure you do it in the nicest way possible though he might probably hate you at first.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Definitely don't stay in the relationship if you don't love him. But if you can articulate the reason your feelings changed you should share it with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I feel guilty for breaking his heart.".
    You didn't come to this world to satisfy the needs of one specific human. If you dont love him anymore, its not your fault and there is no shame in that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that'd be logical

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• The best thing you can do for him is give him the chance yo find someone who will truly love him. And for you to find your own love. You both deserve to be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • take some time to think it over, and if you are still sure, then yes.

It's worse to let him believe you still love him. No one wants that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No; you'll be unhappy if you make yourself stay.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes