Would it be bad to break up with him because I don't have feelings for him anymore?

I don't love him anymore but he's very much in love with me. We've been together for 2 years but recently my feelings have changed. There's no other guy, I just don't love him. I want to be single again.

I feel guilty for breaking his heart.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll feel more guilty if you stay and keep giving him fake love. Sometimes you have to hurt the ones you love to free them.

Most Helpful Girl

• it takes two to be in a relationship, if you don't like him anymore then there's no other way. just make sure you do it in the nicest way possible though he might probably hate you at first.