Should I ask if something is up?

I had him over the other night and we made out and then in the am we decided that he's not over his ex and that I would wait for him, and then I asked if things were going to get awkward. he said no, but I'm texting him and he isn't acting like he normally does.

11

What Guys Said 1

• I'd try not to read too much into it. He might need some time. Don't keep asking him if something's wrong, that can get aggravating after a while. Just go with it and see where it progresses. Give him a few weeks and see if things change between you and him. If he's fresh out of the relationship, then it takes time to heal, and he may have just been testing how he would feel with another woman. (You) He just isn't ready yet.

What Girls Said 1

• it definitely sounds like he's seriously considering getting back with his ex. he's probably not texting you back because his feelings are leaning more towards her. I'm sorry he hasn't just told you outright, but its probably because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings and completely turn around and date the ex