How do you recover and rebuild your life after a bad marriage?

I’ve only been married 10 months but it seems to be coming to an end. I’m 22 and married way too young, and I want a divorce and to move on with my life.

How do you recover and clean up the mess in your life after a divorce? How do you stop obsessing over the fact your ex will be dating other people and they too move on with their life?

What was the hardest part of divorce? Did you remarry, or did you ever want to marry again?

19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Can I ask why you're getting divorced?

• Relationship fell apart, I don’t think it was there to begin with. Lack of respect, immaturity, broken communication and different levels of ambition. So many more things. Basically everything bad that could happen did

• Before getting married

• Three years! It’s my fault, the signs were there but I didn’t realize how bad he actually was. I was too in love with him... it sucks