Signs your ex still wants you back?

How do you know if your ex is still interested in you? We broke up about 3 weeks ago. She has recently been talking to me a lot, calling me, texting me constantly. Initiating everything on her own. She even chatted me with her 2 other friends the other night. So basically what does this girl want, because I used the whole "want to be friends" line before but I never really stayed this close in touch.

So I guess my question is what are some signs that your ex wants you back? And what are signs your ex just wants to be friends with you?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't read too much into this. She was probably used to you being there in her life, so for the time being she will keep you on her terms until she gets attracted to someone else. If you agreed to be "friends" with her then you have already sealed your fate unless you get her alone and start making out asap. Talking on the phone, texting, she does that with her friends too, so now you may be one of the girls to her. Stop talking to her and begin to move on. Her reaction will get you your answer. If she wonders about what's going on between you and her, then you must put her on the spot. If she pulls that "we are just good friends" garbage just let her know that you can't be "friends" with her and walk away with your head held high. She doesn't want to lose you just yet because she will drown in her feelings. You are helping her to shore and that's a bad sign.

What Girls Said 2

• well you need to take into account who broke up with who. and since she's doing all that like constantly calling and texting you then she probably does still like you. also, you need to take into account what she's talking to you about. I would just ignore her for a little and see how she reacts. if she gets real upset or pissy, then she probably does want you back. and I don't think she would make that much of an effort if she just wants to be friends, but I mean everyones different.

• question is...why would you want your ex back. she is your ex for a reason. she might be bored.thinking about old times and how good it could be again. maybe she wants a fling. we could go over reasons a million times she'll eventually tell you what she wants.

What Guys Said 1

• dont be her emotional tampon. and DONT CONTACT. I have been crazy with my ex texting her and cryin and beggin. for first 3 weeks she didn't wanna know. now 6 DAYS no contact. she is slowly trying to make contact, by duin stuff on my facebook by trying to get my attention, I know her. so no contact does work. but I'm waitin for her to just come out and say she wants me back. otherwise I am not gunna waste my time on this ho. show you care the least, those who care the least , controll the relationship..sad but true. show her your fine and live the single life. read my stories on how bad the break up was. let her want you back and don't push her or you will lose her