What's the worst way you heard someone got broken up with?

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I was cheated on after 14 years of being with my first serious relationship, she and a mutual friend who we grew up with went behind my back for an entire year... using my oldest son as a messenger, he was taught how to lie to me in order to relay love letters to one another... why they couldn't just text each other instead of using my son i have no idea... or just be honest.

the second time i had a break up which was seriously bad was with my ex wife, she went crazy ran started telling serious lies to social services claiming i had beaten my youngest son and told them i was mentally and physically abusive to him and her, ran off with my son then tried to have me shot... since then she has manipulated and used my son to get to me placing him in danger just to hurt me, she has even admitted that she lied but only to me... then went around my friends to try and get them to hate me, yet all know me and didn't believe her... her own brother and sister in law saw through her lies and realised when they found discrepancies in what she said, helped more by the fact that there were no marks on her or my son and that my son cried cos he wanted me, and wanted me to come to see him...

to me having your kids ripped from your life has to be worse than any other pain i have ever felt

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure I know of any bad break up stories. Most of my friends are pretty civil people and date people who treat them well. The worst story I heard I think is one of my friends who was developmentally delayed. She had a learning disability and weighed around 280 - 360 pounds but was a very good person. However guys weren't attracted to her because of her disability and size and she dated one guy who kept pressuring her to give him money. I think she spent over $8000 dollars giving him money for drugs and concert tickets and clothes when she only gets $1000 from welfare every month in Canada. Then she started hanging out with me and some of our church friends and we convinced her to drop the bad guy who didn't respect her. She is now dating my friend and rather than asking her for money - he spends $300 every week taking her out on dates - he doesn't buy her that much - she buys her own stuff - but this guy likes to drive hundreds of miles every day to go on dates in far away places where gas is $50 one way.