How long does it take to get over an ex?

It’s been at least almost 2 years and I’m still not a little bit over my ex. Any tips you can give to me to get me over them completely?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• Never.
    If you really loved someone you never get over that. EVER. DAMHIK.
    You replace old memories with new ones, so go out and date, move on with your life, work on making yourself the very best YOU that you can be.
    You'll replace your memories but the old ones never go away. Dont' give them more due than they're worth. In other words, don't short change YOURSELF.