Girls, what helped you get over your feelings for a guy?

101

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm...
    Never having any did help in the process...

Most Helpful Girls

• I focus on things he did that made me mad and try to see him as a really bad person (like way more than he is) because that’s the only thing that helps me from idealizing him into the perfect guy and feeling sad about the whole thing.

• I learn't to love myself. At first it was hard, as I felt my whole world had ended. Yet after about 6 months I felt better. Also I change my clothes from casual to elegant. I made my self strong and more confident. Eventually the guy didn't matter to me anymore. As I felt better about myself. Hope this helps.