Girls, what helped you get over your feelings for a guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm...
    Never having any did help in the process...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I focus on things he did that made me mad and try to see him as a really bad person (like way more than he is) because that’s the only thing that helps me from idealizing him into the perfect guy and feeling sad about the whole thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I learn't to love myself. At first it was hard, as I felt my whole world had ended. Yet after about 6 months I felt better. Also I change my clothes from casual to elegant. I made my self strong and more confident. Eventually the guy didn't matter to me anymore. As I felt better about myself. Hope this helps.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 8

• Time. I took all the time I needed and never rushed or forced myself to move on, it just happened naturally when I gave myself enough time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Having this feeling that the guy is the closest person for me at all situations. He will always be helpful for me, not against me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Developing a crush on Marilyn Manson.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding someone else to be around or add a hobby into life. Have to fill that void.

0|0
    0|0
  • Häagen-Dasz

1|0
    0|1
  • Focusing on being my better self.

0|0
    0|0
  • Focus on yourself, spend time with family and friends and have fun... Do sth u like

0|0
    0|0
  • Time and focusing on myself again!

Understanding my own feelings and situation.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes