I'm stuck an need some advice?

I've caught my wife over the course of 2 years selling nudes, meeting with other guys, creating secret online accounts, flirting with people, going off and partying with her guy friends, and just disappearing fr hours at a time. When I bung this up she gets highly irrational and defensive. We do have 1 girl together and she might be pregnant and I don't know if it's mine. Should I just cut my losses and move on with my life?
  • Yes
  • No

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want to stay with someone who clearly doesn't care for you? I understand there is a child involved, but you are showing her that when she gets to that age, that behavior is appropriate. I'm sorry you are going through this, but you have to do what is best for you and your child. Don't devalue yourself

• And that's why I made this so I can just double check before I did because everyone around me tells me the same thing she's no good for me.

• I know it doesn't feel good. You have invested yourself and time and lots of energy into making a good relationship. It probably hurts pretty bad that its all falling apart. I find that writing down how I feel in those moments helps me. That way when you are sitting quietly by yourself and thinking about things you don't fall back into glorifying what your relationship is. We as people tend to think about the good things because allowing ourselves to think about the bad makes us feel sad, but don't forget the reasons why you need to leave.

• Thanks I'll try that

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would u stay at this point you can't really conplain when she is clearly showing you she don't care about you or this relationship

• I've only stuck around to support my daughter and because I keep falling for the I'm sorry that's the last time I swear routine

• I can u understand for your daughter but part of being a parent is not putting yourself through abuse on her behalf and that's what your wife is toxic and abusive u need to stand up for yourself