I know It's bad thing to hack own beloved one's a/c bt I hacked it and found him cheating on me?

I had loved him with all of my heart BT he had not... he was playing with my feelings and other girls' too. I was so confused with his behaviour that showed he truly loves me... If i had asked his PW then he would probably delete that all messages.. so I did it without informing him.. somebody please tell me... did I do wrong or right?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Procedurally wrong, objectively right. Relationships are built on trust and you broke that trust. Fortunately it was worth it because now you don't have to waste and more time with that asshole. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you had very good reasons for breaking that trust. You probably noticed some major red flags from his behaviors and actions before committing to this breach of trust. And I hope you're not naturally untrusting in all your relationships. Best of luck to you in your next relationship.

• Thankyou so much for ur opinion.., I ve done wrong BT ur opinion makes me feel quite good!

Most Helpful Girl

• They say its bad but I actually hacked my first love's phone and I found out he was cheating on me with 5 other women. I thought he loved me and I fed into all the Bullshit about him wanted to make me his own and going to meet the parents. Anyways, he is in the Navy and he found out someone in my country hacked but he never found who and I never told. I know its invasion of privacy but I feel thats one of the best decisions of my life. :)

• 😊😊we have the same problem... BT the different is that he knows that I hacked his a/c...

• @Asker what do you want?

• @Asker listen to this song. It reminds me of your and my situation

https://youtu.be/5_KJvcSAqXY