Help! I can't stop missing my ex?

He broke up with me in 2014 (I was 14) when he told me he was bored of me. But I still miss the way he used to treat me. I can't stop thinking about it and the fact that it's over and he doesn't care sucks. I'm 18 now and I am really sad.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I know the felling that you have , not the same one cause we are to different people but , I have been there i was 19 when I fell in love with a 15 year old (parents consent ) . we dated for a long time until parents got tired of me coming over (only thing I can guess) ... So we then took a break and for a long time she was out of my life till she turned 18 and we tried again only that we lost the spark , It was truly sad and I will never forget her. SO since she did not hurt me and say she was bored , That's why I say its a bit different , But your not meant to forget the good times you have your not meant to just fall out of love. SO please stop trying to tell your self you don't love him , Of course you do but don't let that scar you from wanting to love another boy. Who most likely is your friend <3 Love is great and it hurts a lot don't forget just move forward a little at a time

Most Helpful Girl

• What your doing is called ant (automatic negative thinking) It has become a habit for you to think of your ex regularly, I'm guessing when on your own or on downtime.
    You need to recognize when you do this and develop a mantra to like I can't wait to see what's going to happen next in my life I look forward to it! I promise if you do this your mindset will change.
    And why haven't you got yourself another boyfriend go on girly go get them xx

• Thank you! Yeah I'm pretty lonely. So when I'm alone I think about him and the past