Help! I can't stop missing my ex?

He broke up with me in 2014 (I was 14) when he told me he was bored of me. But I still miss the way he used to treat me. I can't stop thinking about it and the fact that it's over and he doesn't care sucks. I'm 18 now and I am really sad.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know the felling that you have , not the same one cause we are to different people but , I have been there i was 19 when I fell in love with a 15 year old (parents consent ) . we dated for a long time until parents got tired of me coming over (only thing I can guess) ... So we then took a break and for a long time she was out of my life till she turned 18 and we tried again only that we lost the spark , It was truly sad and I will never forget her. SO since she did not hurt me and say she was bored , That's why I say its a bit different , But your not meant to forget the good times you have your not meant to just fall out of love. SO please stop trying to tell your self you don't love him , Of course you do but don't let that scar you from wanting to love another boy. Who most likely is your friend <3 Love is great and it hurts a lot don't forget just move forward a little at a time

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What your doing is called ant (automatic negative thinking) It has become a habit for you to think of your ex regularly, I'm guessing when on your own or on downtime.
    You need to recognize when you do this and develop a mantra to like I can't wait to see what's going to happen next in my life I look forward to it! I promise if you do this your mindset will change.
    And why haven't you got yourself another boyfriend go on girly go get them xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! Yeah I'm pretty lonely. So when I'm alone I think about him and the past

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You are still long way to go, you will find really amazing people down the lane, open yourself, meet new people, know them, make friends, you'll do good

1|0
    0|0
  • Try to keep yourself busy and hang out with friends. This will help you to divert your mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well good for you. Congratulations.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• To be honest you Will never get over it completely. A part of you Will die and a small part inside of you Will have to suffer. But you can still be happy.

And maybe you should text him. It's been 4 years things can change

1|0
    0|0
    • He has a girlfriend and he doesn't reply to my texts now.

• Oh😑 well now you can just move on or wait for him

• You are still so young you’ll meet someone don’t worry I promise there are so many people out there. Focus on yourself don’t think about it too much.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes