Why my ex boyfriend has not deleted my number and my mom's number even after me ending everything? He has not even said goodbye?

He just unfollowed me on Instagram but didn't unfriend me on fb and is not even deleting my number nor my moms number and he is not even talking to me?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait! If all things have ended; how do you even know that he still has your and your mom's number?

• I still receive his status updates on whatsapp

• And why does this matter to you? Aren't you the one who ended every thing... If you truly want things ended... This shouldn't Matter to you

Most Helpful Girl

• I had been in this position :( cheerup!

From my experience, there is maybe 2 answer for this :

1. Maybe he just got bored and want to find other girl. But on the other side he still want to be with you, thats why he still keep your contact in case he didn't get the new one and miss you.

2. Or maybe he thought its nothing, its already end for him. he didn't feel anything anymore so having your phone number is not his concern. He just doesn't care.

Just a suggestion from me, if you still love him and thought he is the one, try to contact him again. But actually there is still lot of good guy deserve you.

• Thank you for your kind words 😊