How long does it take you to get over someone?

88

Most Helpful Guy

• Very long

What Girls Said 8

• Depends on how deeply invested I was. If it was really good I’d say 2 years.

• As soon as I realize they weren’t worth my time I move on.

• Years. I had a 9 year relationship end unexpectedly end and we stayed civil but he stopped inviting me to social events when he started dating someone else which was tough because we had mutual friends and I felt excluded. He also continued inviting my brother. It took me years to get over. Not the relationship but the loss of the friendship. My last relationship lasted 2.5 years but was psychologically abusive and I'm still damaged and afraid of love 5 years later. Counseling is probably a big help as well as maintaining an active social life.

• 6 months minimum

• Depends on how deep my feelings were..

• I’ve gotten over past crushes very quickly

• 3 months even if it was a one ninth thing

• 2 months.

What Guys Said 7

• If it is me it depends, easy way out for me is when they are dating someone else. I feel free and then I go wild in the world and yeah I move on and try not to catch feelings with anyone lol..

• There is no way to tell it all depends on how much you loved that person, or if you still love that person.

• It depends on who it is and what the circumstances are. Some you never get over such as when some one dies. You have to adjust and learn to live with it.

• It's best to not catch feelings for anyone. It's 2018, you're only gonna get hurt.

• I'll let you know once I'm over her

• As soon as I can get under another one

• A long time