Am I right to break up with her?

Cold heart
Cold heart

We have been friends for five years, and we have been living together at her place for two years. I work regular hours and come back at eight in the evening. She works longer, sometimes into the night, and returns home tired in the evening. (We don't share our budgets, and she has a higher pay.) If I try to approach her on any sexual topic on working days she is angry with it. On weekdays she is going to a fitness centre and to a spa centre. On these days she says she wants to relax, and she doesn't want me to touch her other than cuddle. When we go out we look like a happy couple. Sometimes we go abroad together. For example, a couple of months ago we went abroad, it was a present from me. She wouldn't let me touch her then either. Three to four times a year she actually gets ready to have sex, and we do it. I feel that she is not attracted to me, but I need sex, and I want to beeak up with her. However she says I am not right if I do this, and she doesn't want me to go. What would you do?
  • Yes, you are right
  • No, change yourself
Sometimes when I ask her why she denies me, she will say she thinks I must have married her, and we must have made children. Then I answer, children aren't made without sex. To which she answers, 'you don't treat me seriously enough.' How should I treat her if even sex between us is such a problem? It's much simpler than bringing up children together.

1426

Most Helpful Guy

• Something is wrong. She has a mental hangup of some sort. Sex once a quarter is very strange.

She is VERY selfish. She isn't telling you something. Meds, abuse... something.

So she wants you to stay but she doesn't want you to get sex from her.

Tell her you want to ask around... like you are doing on this site... and ask her if she thinks what she is doing is anywhere close to fair in other people's eyes.

If she wants to keep you she needs to consider your needs... not just her own.

If she doesn't show some sort of consideration... DROP HER ASS!!!

• We've talked way too many times about this. To be honest, she would joke about my body which is not like a bodybuilder's indeed, and show she isn't attracted. Why not let me go then?