Is he crazy or is this normal?

So I’m 24. I’ve been with my boyfriend for 4 years. But we have a problem. Anytime I go out with my friends to drink he gets mad. Now I don’t drink much maybe I’ll get a drink with a friend once a month or even once every two months he gets mad throws a fit because he’s mad that guys will be around ( my friends and I are attractive) I never talk to guys when I go out EVERRRRRRRRRR. And he still gets mad about it I don't know if I can deal with it the rest of my life if my friend invites a guy she is talking to then he gets mad that he is not there but when I do invite he follows me every move so it’s annoying your advice

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Your asking for advise when u are entertaining his insecurity

• What do you mean

• That he clearly don't trust u to be able to look after yourself around males and by showing him u would not go out because of it u are allowing him to keep that insecurity instead of changing his negative attitude

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a serious insecurity on his part. You need to talk to him about it and let him know that if he can't find a way to deal with it by himself and not let it affect you, that you may leave, because that behavior will seep into other aspects of life. If you talk to male coworkers, or if some dude at a store flirts with you. It can get out of hand and fast.

• Yes he’s asked about my gay coworker a few times nothing weird just asks about him tho when he never asks about anyone else

• That fact that he allows this to affect his life with you is a big red flag. Your relationship at this point is just BF/GF, imagine how he will feel if you were to get engaged or even married.