This older woman put XXX at the end of a text to me - why?

A 46 year old woman who is divorced that I have been texting has recently started putting XXX at the end of her text messages.

She has never usually done this and never does this to anyone else she texts so it's got me confused.

She knows I'm a 23yr old single guy.

What does she mean?

Thanks

1012

Most Helpful Girl

• well she could like you and that's her way of showing it..and when someone sends me an x that's saying hugs so could be saying hugs to you and she likes you.have you asked why her why she does this?

• LAVONNAH - Yes I've asked her - and she said she does like me. Great answer - thanks!

• your welcome...

man there are some crazy answers on here.haha

What Girls Said 9

• actually XXX means kisses. not hugs. O means hugs. and depending on your relationship its just a farewell greeting. If you two are hooking up then well it might be more literal then XXX to you in a friend way.

• I was wrong. You are right. X means kisses and O means hugs. I just looked it up. Check out the link. link

• HBXO - We both want to have sex (I think)

• cougar man! all the way

• It depends on your relationship with her. xxx means hugs and it could be just friendly and nothing more, and it could also be flirtatious. Depends.

• She's casting a spell on you... RUN

• AMANDA32 - STOP IT YOU NASTY PERSON.

• well he is also 24 and can do what he wants.

there are a lot of people in this world who do fare worse then text a 45 year old.

o and there isn't a such think as casting spells on people that's an old myth.just saying.

• yea there is and I just casted it on you BITCH. sweet dreams ;)

• its means she's got the hotts for you

• Cuz she's a creeper 0_0

who wants to give you...

HHHHUUUUUGSSSSSS! (dun dun dun)

• It means she's lonely and weird and if not for you being 18 she would likely be in jail already. Unless you enjoy wrinkles then I suggest you run.

• Not quite the answer I was looking for - oh well.

• So you like someone that's old enough to be your mom? Hmmm not quite the mentality I was looking to respond too...oh well.

• uMM XXX means she a triple threat which basicallu means sshe wants you really bad

• Great answer - thanks love!

• welcome love !

• CongrateS she likes you loL

• Great answer - thanks!

What Guys Said 12

• It is funny how everyone thinks X's are hugs. X's are puckered lips O's are surrounding arms. Really don't care how you remember just know that X's and O's is kisses and hugs not the other way around.

XXX is the obvious non p*rnographic answer although no reason not to have a p*rnographic ending if you feel like it.

• Yeah it depends on the messages, but my guess is she's using XXX to mean hugs, like XOXO is hugs and kisses, and not that she's saying XXX in a p*rnographic way

• This is going to sound dumb, but it could mean that's the end of a text message.

When writing scripts for broadcast news, you mark "XXX" at the bottom of the page to signify that it is over.

Just throwing it out there. Probably not write, but letting you know!

• ^best answer

• Hah. And I used the wrong "right." I sounded smart for a second, finally using stuff learned in my Communication/Journalism classses.

• u damn lucky SOB

• likely that she is interested. You could do worse than taking her up on it.

• LEFTHAND - I am going to take her up on it & ask her out.

• Smart man.

Older women tend to be more focused on the sexual experience for pleasure rather than other social benefits. You should have a lovely time.

• LEFTHAND - Great advice there my friend :) I have dated an older woman before & had a fantastic time, they are great in bed too! ;)

• She wants some most likely from you. Go for the goodness of mankind and pound that pune. Meet her in person though for coffee. ;)

• FANTASTIC answer...this really really helped! Thanks a lot mate! Big thumbs up from me.

• I'm beaming myself. Thanks for the nod.

• it means it's cougar hunting season

• That's what I thought - thanks for answering mate!

• a good looking MILF is hard to come by :). Don't let it throw you.

• xxxL t shirt

• dude you gotta pound the sh*t out of her for all the dudes that wish they had a milf like her

• Will do - gonna pound her like there's no tomorrow! ;)

• it's 2011 no better time!

• Haha - cheers dude. Great start to the year - banging time! lol

• She wants to put it in you.

• Yep & so do I want to put it on her! ;)

• is she a milf?

• Yep she's a MILF - wanna screw her brains out! lol Great answer - thanks!