Is he feeling me out?

So my ex and I ended with a fight and it’s been three months. We always come back to each other but he did a really shitty thing... so he doesn’t often go on Facebook but maybe now twice a week. I know he had it set up where he got alerts whenever I posted. I was almost feeling like he was checking up on me to see where I’m at and if it’s safe to reach out... so he went on two nights ago and then again at 9 in the morning today and again at 4. If he was talking to someone on messenger wouldn’t it be more often or for longer periods of time? Is he feeling me out? He kept
me as a friend.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you care? This cycle will never change nor will he. You’re not compatible and never will be. Time to face the facts and stop wasting time on a dead end relationship that’ll never go anywhere

• It actually has nothing to do with our compatibility. It’s outside factors but you’re probably right that it could be a dead end since these factors aren’t all likely to go away. Just sucks because we were great together by all accounts. Timing wasn’t right I guess. And I care because I love him 🤷‍♀️ What can I say sometimes we do that even if we shouldn’t