How to get an ex back?

My ex left me and he's done it before. Like before its because he is angry and can only focus on one emotion at a time. I know I should just move on but I'm really hurt and no matter what I tell myself, I want to be with him. He has another option, this girl who he talks tol whenever we hit a rough patch. so for him he just goes from me to her and like an idiot. I take him back and he knows j will
So in order to get him back do I have to not take him back? I'm confused. He says I don't suite his current lifestyle and have no intention of change. This other girl has a job... A high school student level job and another boyfriend too! I happen to be in the process of switching career paths and I am trying to discover what to do with my life. It's not like I'm not focused on that... He should know that.
So I think he just needed an excuse to justify his behaviour and not feel any guilt for talking to the other girl despite how upset it makes me.. which is another reason he was mad at me... I didn't trust that he was being honest when he said she was finally gone for good.. low and behold now he's gone running to her again! What do I do? (Other then give up)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah you don't sound desperate at all lol

• Yeah... Hense why I asked the question..
      Which you took the time to read so replying to state the obvious is just mean. I'm desperate for the attention I think I deserve from someone who promised me something he failed to deliver. Your a adult bully trolling the internet to say things that have no kindness, outcome or humour. I may be desperate but at least I serve a purpose.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a player and will always be do you want that kind of drama in your life always feeling not good enough or wandering whose going to be the next side piece.
    He's actually telling you you don't suit his lifestyle/life!
    Other than give up. Well you get yourself a guy make yourself available to others.
    When you find a decent guy you won't believe how good he will treat you, trust me