I didn't know a silly breakup will hurt this much, what should I do?

Hello, so long story short... I've met this guy and we were all cool and dandy, he showed so much interest in me and gave me so much of his time and support, we eventually confessed feelings but we didn't really want to get to the whole girlfriend and boyfriend stage yet because we are both so busy in our lives and it was still early, we just wanted to hang out whenever we can, soon after that I've been feeling like he's been backing off or not really putting as much effort as before, when I try to hint about it he says that i am pressuring him by talking about it, yesterday he just said: I never see this working I am sorry... silly me I told him: please can you give me another chance I'll do better, and he said no... He basically showed so much love and once I started doing the same he lost interest. We knew each other for 2 months and we broke up yesterday. I thought I would be fine but I really am not. I feel empty and broken and I kinda feel betrayed even though we weren't really in an official relationship or anything... I thought I would be stronger because I came out from a much worse relationship in the past but I don't feel ok one bit. I also feel like I lost my dignity in a way once I begged him to give me another chance, I know that work and hobbies will keep him off my mind till I eventually forget about him but man this really sucks my heart actually hurts and I can't sleep, eat or stop crying and its so silly because we knew each other so such a little amount of time... but I felt loved so much, I loved so much and now it all turned into pain... I don't know what to do anymore... He even hinted that he wants us to be just friends with benefits which got me sick to my stomach...

34

Most Helpful Guy

• It hurts, but you have to thank God that this relationship didn't start as you wanted. maybe it happened so fast, and I bet it happened for the best. you were going to be the prey of a disappointing relationship, but things started to get clearer when that guy decided to reveal what he wanted from you, so you should be grateful, not sad. look at things from another perspective.

Most Helpful Girl

• For the love of God don't agree to the friends with benefits, especially if you already have feelings towards him. You will basically torment yourself for those unrequited needs that he obviously can't provide. That pain you're feeling now? Does not even come close to the pain friends with benefits can cause if not agreed upon strictly.

Know your worth. 'Cause he ain't shit if he makes you feel this way.
    Its okay to be sad & heartbroken for a bit then just let it fuel you to focus on what you truly want out of life, have the last laugh by moving on to bigger & better things.

• I won't agree to being friends with benefits... it will hurt me even more and I'd feel like I am putting my body on display waiting for any kind of attention from him while he's living his life getting his dick sucked by someone else or whatever... but it really pains me refusing to do so too simply because I still have feeling for him and I'd still feel happy if he gave me any attention again even if its temporarily...

• Being able to have the chance to even feel those kinds of emotions for someone is never a bad thing. Be happy & grateful you got to experience it, don't be ashamed for being honest & more importantly "real"
      If anything his fake ass should be begging for YOUR attention.