I don’t want to be with anyone for a long, long time?

I had my heart broken very very very badly. I’ll never be the same. I have no desire to be with anyone or be around anyone. It’s like I’m finally dead inside after so much pain.
My family judges me because I haven’t been with anyone for a long time.
They constantly bring up my ex even though I ask them not to.
My ex is completely DEAD to me.
I am in complete savage mode now.
He could die and I wouldn’t give two fucks.
I’m finally dead inside and back to who I was before him.
Everyone talks about that point they get to when they’re completely cold and borderline sadistic.
I am staying alone.
How can I forget this piece of shit forever?
Need advice?
What was it like when you went through it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you deeply look at what happened in that relationship, you'll recognize that you were relying on another source to feed your feelings and make your life happy and valuable. your return to (yourself), as you said, is not entirely a mistake, and I see it good to fix some things and help you to understand who you are when you’re not in a relationship.

Being loved by another person is a beautiful, precious, and amazing feeling. but it does not validate your existence or give your life meaning. focus on waking yourself up, life is beautiful and you will not see it when you are dead.
    shortly, you will come to realize that there is a life after your relationship and that the only way to know this is by not to rely on others to make you happy. live your life, you're still alive.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• the wound in your heart is still fresh and thats why you feel this way... it takes time till you find your inner peace again... just focus on building yourself up and self-fulfill your own life ♥ sending you my prayings

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I feel for you. My spouse cheated on me. After 15 years. It crushed me. I thought as you did. But I learned the power of forgiveness. And it’s not for them. It’s for you. You can’t move on until you forgive. Once you dump the hate you feel so deeply, your heart will lighten. I am now ready to allow my heart to feel again. Now making sure I have that person that I can trust. I wish you all the best and may love find you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Savage mode? What are you chopping wood with your bare hands or something? You’re still angry… You’ve got like 3 more years. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a very hard journey you will be going through. I'm even about to forget about her and the time and effort I've wasted on someone who did not love me and used me

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like me and I never dated again and now I'm very lonely but I don't trust anybody anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a f buddy and repeat till you 65 then retire then die in retirement house alone

0|0
    0|0
  • well thats VERY VERY selfish of you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes