How long before proposing?

We have been dating for a little over 2 years. Living together for 2 years. Just wondering how long is it normal to wait to propose? I feel like he’s sooo slow and wondering if it’s because he’s doubting us or if I’m just in a hurry. I’m 24 and he’s 26, almost 27. We have talked about kids and are thinking about having them soon (ish). We have talked about a wedding too but he isn’t popping the question. I’m I just too fast or is he slow? Considering we have been living together for two years and are planning on having kids in the next year or two.

Thanks :)
  • You are taking things wayyy too fast
  • He’s just slow
  • I want to see the results.
    Vote C

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say take things easy and relax and enjoy what you have right now but hell if he gets to a point where you think it's going to slow and you're really want to push that and it seems like a good idea to you why don't you just proposed to him.

• I don’t think he would like it if I proposes to him. I know he wants to propose but he hasn’t done it yet.

• Best of luck hope everything goes well for you guys.

• Thank you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Might feel a little but that’s ok. All good things come to those who wait. Trust me I’m the least patient person I’ve ever met lol but it will happen