How to get over a scumbag

So this guy acted like he liked me for awhile, then I did ''stuff'' with him, cause he forced me. And then he told me he used me. What do I do?:/

11

What Guys Said 1

• I honestly think the best thing you can do is just walk away and ignore him. Live and learn.

What Girls Said 1

• just ignore him. you said it yourself, he's a scumbag, so why would you even wanna associate with him?

haha, I don't know if he don't leave you alone or is making you mad just tell him that you don't care to do anything with him anyways due to the smallness of his d***. and to have fun trying to find someone that's gonna wanna deal with it :P don't matter if its small or not, guys still feel self-conscious about it.

• oh, and there had to be some willingness there, I mean he may of coerced you, but he I'm sure he didn't hold a gun to your head to make you do it.