The last time! Advice ?

My boyfriend and I have been fighting for basically this whole month we have been together almost 5 years we are both 24 and live together. Lately all we have been doing is fighting this whole month of October. He is logged into my instagram and if I like an picture a guy posts like a picture of clouds because I have a polite friend he removes them off my instagram. I don't know something about that is just super weird I’m not like there selfies if it’s clouds? It shouldn’t be a issue? Also he we got into a big fight because I “liked someone’s status” that I wasn’t friends with so now he thinks I’m on guys profiles? For my best friends birthday she invited me to go watch a football at a bar I said ok I originally thought we were just gonna stay at her place watch movies and chill but hey it’s her birthday. So I told him we were going to bar he got mad because he said guys will be there because my friend is single so we invited him to come says he doesn’t want to come then randomly shows up and is like WHATS GOOD? You thought I was was not gonna come. In front of my friends. As if we didn’t invite? Well later she wanted to go to a club he came didn’t dance my friend was getting annoyed because he was on my ass everywhere I went and we ended up leaving I left with her and her friends yes some guys and they came over to her apartment and smoked. It wasn’t my idea. And I didn’t even really talk to them but if he didn’t trust me before now he really don’t trust me and he hates my best friend now and if I say I’m going to hangout with her will be like WITH GUYS? At a bar? Because she does drink a lot and she is pretty that’s also not my fault. I’ve never talked to anyone behind his back before I’ve never even liked a guys selfie before but I’m stating to feel as tho I’m losing my mind because of fighting and every time he removes a guy off my instagram I’ll jusr re add them because I’m doing NOTHING WRONG I’m not talking to them nothing ! need advice if I am going wrong tell

33

Most Helpful Guy

• You may see him as a good guy, but you will be restrained and seized about how you should live your daily life. Continuing this situation will make you waive a lot of people for one person, so you better talk to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should tell him that if he keeps his irrational jealousy, it will be him the responsible for ruining your relationship and not some other guy.

When did he start having trust issues?

And also why does he have that kind of access to your instagram? I think you should tell him it is best for him not to have access to your instagram anymore unless he behaves...

• It’s been like this since the beginning sad to say I was just young and he was so faithful to me I thought it was normal but now I’m older I’m getting tired of it. I do love him but I’m sooooooo tired of it I just want peace he is very faithful tho and always stands up for me but acting crazy and not wanting me to ever go out with my best friend I just feel like isn’t gonna end well

• He honestly is a good guy it would work if it wasn’t for that but I’m not never going hangout with my friends again. It’s a fight every time I go out with them and oh trust me I’ve had many talks he always says I trust you not other people. Everyone else thinks I’m a angel besides him.

• 😒 sigh

So what are you thinking of doing? 😕