How do guys feel after breaks ups?

In his picture I was wondering if it was true or not, and how y’all feel after a break up.How do guys feel after breaks ups?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• For me, this is true especially the month part because that phase extended well past one month for me, I am on my fourth month after the breakup from my first real relationship and I still feel like that sometimes. It did take a while to process the breakup for me because I felt like I was strong and could handle it, man oh man was I wrong. It was so bad right now that I am seeing a therapist because my self destructive behavior was ruining my life and I was trying to keep myself busy with other activities but it was as effective as a band-aid on a lost limb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never experienced this but when my friend was broken up with, he was visibly depressed for about two weeks then slowly went to being upbeat like he usually was. I don't think that picture is an accurate depiction and more or less is determined by the person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Generally speaking yes it's true. Men are happy to no longer be under our SOs control. And feel freedom. After a bit we realize we dont get the physical comforts she provided us and we feels sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women have more support. You all don't keep your emotions in solitary, contrary to we guys, so yeah, it's somewhat accurate.

There is one thing, though. Women have a higher chance to want get back with an ex than men. As a guy I can say that we oftenly don't unless she show an overwhelming interest and if the relationship ended in good terms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its the opposite. This meme is a joke. Women are the most cruel creatures ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that is accurate most of the time and is certainly true of my experiences with breaking up with women. They usually have another guy waiting so they just move on like nothing happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same as a girl does, unless he was hoping for a breakup. Bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still feel heartbroken and stupid for giving her a second chance after she already cheated on me once💔

0|0
    0|0
  • Yah it's true. And I'll do masturbation to get stress relief and healing

0|0
    0|0
  • No, who came up with this?

0|0
    0|0
  • Feeling to make new girlfriend/boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really felt depressed after one