How do you get over an ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Time helps

1|0
    0|0

• Its better to empty yourself before you move ahead, I know there might be lots and lots of emotions and feelings, frustration cooking around your thoughts, try getting deep into it and pour everything out on paper or socially or if you feel like sharing you can share with me, unless you pour it out those thing will remain in you and might frustrate you or hurt you even more.
    After this you can adapt new hobbies like getting into other shoes and helping, spending time with families, friends etc.
    Make new friends get to know them...

It did helped me that's why I am sharing with you, I even helped others knowing I won't be gaining anything in return

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• give yourself some time. new relationship might damage you.
    focus on yourself is there anything wrong you did? or what your ex did to you and you have broken heart right now. try to find the things you have no answer.
    so that you can find a new person the way you are looking for or the way you shouldn’t be with

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Focus on yourself. It’s nice to have someone but if you feel lost being alone then you have a problem right there. I came out of a long term relationship last year and I’ve improved more within the last year than in the previous 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with @Seppelson. Do something to keep your mind off them. Hangout with friends/family. Do something new and exciting. I am currently going through this. I blocked my ex on everything. She was hurt by it but I told her nothing personal it’s just apart of the process. It’s still going to hurt but will make things a lot easier on you in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talking to other Girls did the trick when I was your age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a new boyfriend/girlfriend or at least someone who's giving you affection/sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go out with someone. Its not a cure but you'll realize that there is other people to meet and make you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet with friends, search new hobbies, block him/her everywhere. Try to have as much fun as possible

0|1
    0|0
  • Rebound

0|0
    0|0
  • Erase any way you can contact them and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better relationship with someone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't you just move on !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat a huge pizza with pepperoni

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to lay down and just simply get over him

0|0
    0|0
  • Replace him

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet other people. It completely won’t resolve the nagging painful feeling you have but you will feel better.

Also you are a woman so society doesn’t care if you cry and reach out to your friends. Cry it out all you want. Unlike me you won’t lose face.

Earlier this week I was having a hang up on a long time ex and just yesterday I hooked up with friends with benefits. I feel better, but not perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start a relationship with a new woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • as always, it's just time

time heals all wounds

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Think of reasons why the break up was the right solution and reasons why I deserve better

0|0
    0|0
  • You realize they are bad and you cut all ties with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it all depends on your mindset, if you want to move on you will.

0|0
    0|0
  • With a new guy. Works wonders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh really difficult question
    I hate my ex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes