How do you get over an ex?

618

Most Helpful Guys

• Time helps

• Its better to empty yourself before you move ahead, I know there might be lots and lots of emotions and feelings, frustration cooking around your thoughts, try getting deep into it and pour everything out on paper or socially or if you feel like sharing you can share with me, unless you pour it out those thing will remain in you and might frustrate you or hurt you even more.
    After this you can adapt new hobbies like getting into other shoes and helping, spending time with families, friends etc.
    Make new friends get to know them...

It did helped me that's why I am sharing with you, I even helped others knowing I won't be gaining anything in return

Most Helpful Girl

• give yourself some time. new relationship might damage you.
    focus on yourself is there anything wrong you did? or what your ex did to you and you have broken heart right now. try to find the things you have no answer.
    so that you can find a new person the way you are looking for or the way you shouldn’t be with