How do I get my ex back after he left me?

Only helpful comments please! Didn't ask to move on.
What if he likes someone else?

1020

Most Helpful Guys

• If he wants to come back he will, otherwise move on!

• The best way is to say your sorry for whatever and you want to get back together. Be honest.

Any argument can start to look small if you both love each other enough to feel hurt when you're apart.

Don't wait for him to call if moving on is not an option for you. He might want to get back together, but not ever call for some reason. Take this into your hands.

If he's with someone else, there's nothing you can do, but go through the process of breaking up to the end. But at least you won't have the lingering hope, that he might still call or something similar.

Just a one way trip down the hole and up again eventually, but you'll be taking a more direct path.

Most Helpful Girls

• Pretend like u don't care about him, that u r happy urself... love urself, Smile more n more. Dress beautifully. If he comes to talk with u then act like there was nothing between u, be kind to every body n show him how pretty u r!
    It may not sounds helpful bt
    Try it once... it really helps!

• After 1.5 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started catching him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he love me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But cannot stop thinking about him so i decided to go online and i saw so many good talk about this spell caster and i contact him and explain my problems to him. He cast a love spell for me which i use and after 2 day, my boyfriend came back to me and started contacting me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and we now have been married happily for 3 years with a son. Ever since Dr. enato of ugbefelovespell@gmail. com