How do I get my ex back after he left me?

Only helpful comments please! Didn't ask to move on.
Updates:
What if he likes someone else?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• The best way is to say your sorry for whatever and you want to get back together. Be honest.

Any argument can start to look small if you both love each other enough to feel hurt when you're apart.

Don't wait for him to call if moving on is not an option for you. He might want to get back together, but not ever call for some reason. Take this into your hands.

If he's with someone else, there's nothing you can do, but go through the process of breaking up to the end. But at least you won't have the lingering hope, that he might still call or something similar.

Just a one way trip down the hole and up again eventually, but you'll be taking a more direct path.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he wants to come back he will, otherwise move on!

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• After 1.5 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started catching him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he love me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But cannot stop thinking about him so i decided to go online and i saw so many good talk about this spell caster and i contact him and explain my problems to him. He cast a love spell for me which i use and after 2 day, my boyfriend came back to me and started contacting me regularly and we moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and we now have been married happily for 3 years with a son. Ever since Dr. enato of ugbefelovespell@gmail. com

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretend like u don't care about him, that u r happy urself... love urself, Smile more n more. Dress beautifully. If he comes to talk with u then act like there was nothing between u, be kind to every body n show him how pretty u r!
    It may not sounds helpful bt
    Try it once... it really helps!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• If you want a guarantee just blackmail him. Tell him to come back or you'll claim he raped you. It would make you a horrible person but it's not like theirs any consequences for women doing things like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need TO TALK to Him by give him a Call... but u need to Talk Less with Correct WORDS and in very Orderly Manners... Thats It... VOILA... Problem Solved!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • What words?

• Whatever WORDS that You express deeply from your HEART... must be Sincere and if you have problem with that... just Try VODKA or GIN... hehehe

• First question to ask, in response to yours, is.. Why did he leave?

1|0
    0|0
  • Well he left you for a reason, find out what it is, and make it no longer true.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depend on what happened between tou two and if there is a chance to get back togheder

1|0
    0|0
  • Fix your self up first or don't even bother to even try. You gotta clean your room before inviting someone in there. Set your house in order first per say.

1|1
    0|0
  • He left you when his cock was deep inside his fling and he will do it again so if you are a gluten then go for it he would put his dirty dick that jyfuckef a fling and put it inside you and share her with you and her partners

0|0
    0|0
  • not knowing why you broke up, why would you want to?

1|0
    0|0
  • What happened? Why did you break up?

1|1
    0|0
    • He was unhappy.

• Show All
    • You need to reflect on that more and try to determine a reason. Do you feel rejected and you want to prove that you are worthy? Are you afraid you will never attract another guy?

• Do not try this. It will only leave you vulnerable to him exploiting your feelings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Are you sure he really « loves » this other girl? Love is a strong feeling. She can be a girl he dates but not going to last..
    Well we don’t have any details about your relationship but one sure thing is that guys often get back at the moment we are going better and decided to move on. So just go no contact (any text or call or liking pics or watching his stories) and try to find other occupations. By time goes by he will probably miss you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try to show him how your life is perfect without him, that will kill him and he'll do his best to get you back

2|0
    0|0
    • How do I show him?

• Don't look sad go out have fun hang out with friends and take photos, make sure to smile in them and post them on fb or and app, men love to feel that we can't move on after they leave us you show him that you can move on and things is better without him

• You either wait for them and revolve your world around them or you move on and realize you're worth something.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask why you left you, talk it out and tell him you want to get back together, but try not to sound desperate.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't...

1|1
    0|0
  • Saduce him

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a bad idea

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont know, yeah