Would you get upset if your ex moved on faster than you did? Why or why not?

Why would one get in their feelings about their ex moving on? A break up is a break up. Not everyone wants to move at a slower pace.

1622

Most Helpful Guys

• Why would you have any feelings about what an ex does or doesn't do?
    There has to be more to this story.

• There’s no story...

• Women are biologically programmed to move on to a next partner. They had to through history - wars were fought, villages were take over, tribesmen conquered. The women had to take up with a new man if she was going to survive.

Men love idealistically.
      Women love opportunistically.

There's a basic difference in how they view romance and what it means to them. A woman is only loyal as long as it suits them. Any action can be justified in their mind.

For an ex, just move on. It failed for good reason - just be thankful that it happened and not continued in a wrong direction. Consider you dodged a huge bullet.

• The question isn’t about me... or ‘why’ women specifically would move on.
      But thanks for your response

• I would not. Mainly because when we break up I want to cut off all contact with them and cut them out of my life. Except in rare cases, that person no longer brings value to my life and I could care less how quickly they move on. I used to believe in trying to remind friends after becoming exes but it's just too complicated.

Most Helpful Girls

• Mine moved on really quickly, and it actually helped me move on as well because I kept thinking it didn't matter to him anyway so why waste my time

• Well there's a lot of factors that play into it.
    How long ago was the break up?
    Who broke up with who?
    And define “quickly” weeks? Months?
    For example, if a guy dumped me and moved on quickly I would have a right to be upset