Should I end my relationship?

My boyfriend just told me he feels like I love him more than he loves me. When I became uncomfortable and asked why, he said because I hardly get mad at him. Then he tried to save face by saying he loves me 100% and I love him 101%. but by then, all I wanted. to do was get off the phone with him so I made some excuse. I'm pretty sure I'm done with this since we've been through so much anyways, sick of it. I do love him very, very much and thought we'd be spending our lives together, but now... not sure I want to. I want to call it all off... tomorrow.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are no longer happy then ending it might be the best choice

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh it sounds like a dumb statement that he didn't think through. I think there are probably more poignant issues going on in your relationship that just made that statement hurt more? Selfish/Arrogant, does he show you love? 3.5 years is a long time

1|0
    0|0
    • I think the fact that we have had issues made what he said hurt all the more. Especially since we're supposed to get married next year and I thought we had worked through all the problems... now this.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you wanna call it off?

1|0
    0|0
    • Because he is acting like he's the prize in this relationship... tired of it. Who tells their girlfriend that she loves him more than he does?

• Only you know the answer to this

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, that is true. I am the only one who can and will decide. I'm more or less wondering what others would do themselves if in this situation.

• Well with that being said if this were me. I’d probably say I’m leaving him out of anger. But 3 years is a long time. I wouldn’t leave my man over words after being with him for so long. Unless he started acting up after these words.

Recommended myTakes