Should I end my relationship?

My boyfriend just told me he feels like I love him more than he loves me. When I became uncomfortable and asked why, he said because I hardly get mad at him. Then he tried to save face by saying he loves me 100% and I love him 101%. but by then, all I wanted. to do was get off the phone with him so I made some excuse. I'm pretty sure I'm done with this since we've been through so much anyways, sick of it. I do love him very, very much and thought we'd be spending our lives together, but now... not sure I want to. I want to call it all off... tomorrow.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are no longer happy then ending it might be the best choice

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh it sounds like a dumb statement that he didn't think through. I think there are probably more poignant issues going on in your relationship that just made that statement hurt more? Selfish/Arrogant, does he show you love? 3.5 years is a long time

• I think the fact that we have had issues made what he said hurt all the more. Especially since we're supposed to get married next year and I thought we had worked through all the problems... now this.