How do you get over an ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Time helps

1|0
    0|0
  • I know it's not easy to accept the fact but to get rid Its better to empty yourself before you move ahead, I know there might be lots and lots of emotions and feelings, frustration cooking around your thoughts, try getting deep into it and pour everything out on paper or socially or if you feel like sharing you can share with me, unless you pour it out those thing will remain in you and might frustrate you or hurt you even more.
    After this you can adapt new hobbies like getting into other shoes and helping, spending time with families, friends etc.
    Make new friends get to know them...

It did helped me that's why I am sharing with you, I even helped others knowing I won't be gaining anything in return

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Find new hobbies and new friends. Accept your relationship as an experience and move on in your life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Volunteer and meet others with same interests and have fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Time

0|0
    0|0
  • Whisky, Vodka. and sometimes TEQUILA...

0|0
    0|0
  • Time, it heals.

0|0
    0|1
  • Usually by stepping over the body. b

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on to older guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what pleases you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Spend more time on your studies ! It will make you think about something else for a moment. And go out with your friends, having a coffee or a drink. It seems nothing but it will help you having better days and having your mind busy

0|0
    0|0
  • Time. Literally the only thing, and distracting your self in a healthy manner

0|0
    0|0
  • I see all these questions about exes all the time, and it confuses me. They are an ex for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very hard, you just have to except that things didn't work out

0|0
    0|0
  • Ben and Jerry’s helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • do things you enjoy, avoid too much time to think and with time you will start to realize you dodged a bullet.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes