How do you get over someone?

516

Most Helpful Guy

• Give yourself some time. It'll surely help.

What Guys Said 15

• Close your eyes, take a few deep breath's then imagine/visualize that there is an invisible connection between you two, similar of what you see in Donnie Darko movie. Than cut that connection, do it with respect, say thank you for all the lessons and love and cut it. You must really mean it else it won't work.

• It takes 2 things:
    1. Keeping yourself busy moving forward in life, working, studying, setting and achieving goals, meting new people.
    2. Time

• I know it's not easy to accept the fact but to get rid Its better to empty yourself before you move ahead, I know there might be lots and lots of emotions and feelings, frustration cooking around your thoughts, try getting deep into it and pour everything out on paper or socially or if you feel like sharing you can share with me, unless you pour it out those thing will remain in you and might frustrate you or hurt you even more.
    After this you can adapt new hobbies like getting into other shoes and helping, spending time with families, friends etc.
    Make new friends get to know them...

It did helped me that's why I am sharing with you, I even helped others knowing I won't be gaining anything in return

• Distract yourself- hang out with Friends, do some new Things.

• You don't. Don't even try to forget him. Take your time until get use to it. If you try to forget him then you'll break down at some point.

• Betty White once said "The best way to get over a man is to get under a new one". I like Betty.

• Get a new someone. :)

• do other things to occupy yourself

• Get away from him, physically and mentally

• Never talk to them again.

• Show more from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 5

• Focus on yourself. Do things that make you happy. Workout, get new clothes, go out with your family or your best friend, cook something for your family for dinner. Just focus on yourself. Tell yourself you're a beautiful bitch❤💅

• With someone else. That's what worked best for me.

• Try get yourself busy or a rebound

• You will day by day

• With little Help From Ben and Jerry’s.