Wanna move on but I can't seem to?

How is it possible to hate the person you once truly loved?

I was with someone for 5 year and we have a 2 year old gorgeous daughter together. I lived with her for nearly two years before moving out when we wasn't getting on which has been by far the hardest thing I have ever done.

1 year on after all the false promises of things will work out between us and just give me time and space she is with some one well they have been together since April which broke my heart!

Now we hardly talk as the sound of my voice annoys her? Recently our daughter caught a cold and was really poorly and the ex had her. So I said keep her with you as she will want her mummy more as children tend to do. But beings it's new years eve and she wanted to go out she decided it was a good idea to drop her off to me which is an hrs drive away.

Our poorly little girl was full of a cold and crying for a cuddle from her mum as she just dumped her on me and drove off. I then spent the next few hrs comforting my little girl as she cried mummy gone!

I then text her saying how evil she was to do this to our daughter who clearly is not well and wants her mummy I also said not to contact us as she will only upset her again. I would love to have my girl around all the time but I know deep down this will never happen as the mother is seen to be the best person for the child.

It hurt so much that she was like that to her then I see pictures of the night and there she is cuddling up to her new fella all drunk when I have our daughter crying for her mummy!

At the end of the day I still would take her back but part of me hates her so much for what she's done and doing to our girl.

Her best quotes so far have been... My life does not evolve around my daughter!

I look forward to the weekends cause I don't have her around and I get to see Gary.

As much as I don't want to I can see my self hurting her new fella. 1 cause I see him as replacing me as a dad.

2. If he wasn't with her then my daughter wouldn't suffer.

I think I'm going to have to go to court to get my daughter full time but I don't no where to start.

10

What Girls Said 1

• ... consult a lawyer, do some online research... you need to do something, because you can't leave your daughter in such a situation... it'll damage her for good :/

What Guys Said 0