Are there any sweet and sensitive girls left out there?

I have tried to get a girlfriend but every single girl has either laughed at me or sneered and told me to go away or called me a creep. I just want so bad to be loved like everyone else but I'm a sad pathetic weak man. If I face one more cold hearted rejection I think I may just curl up into a ball and cry. I don't know where to turn.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! There are! Give it some time and know that some people (but far from all!) can be jerks. Maybe try going places with different vibes than the places you're going now to meet singles. A different feel could attract women who are better suited to you. Lots of luck :) it'll be okay

What Girls Said 1

• Here's another one! See they are all over the world.

I find that as soon as you get on with your life and stop waiting, you will meet that special person when you least expect it. The hardest part often is letting go in the first place and just live. ;o)

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be a jack wagon from mamby ..pamby land ...Man up there are plenty of girls out there that will like you for who you are just get out there a little more and have some confidence in yourself. Everyone wants to be loved myself included and a sweet sensitive girl is nice I would love one too . Anyways just keep trying oh and Men don't cry..