This guy is jealous that my ex I and were dating and convinced her to break up with me. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

So basically my ex girlfriend wanted “space” by herself, and that’s why she broke up with me, which I managed to cope with. However, just now about a month after the breakup and 2 weeks into no contact, my friend let me in on a secret that part of the reason she broke up with me was because this other guy, who was jealous at me dating my ex, found her to be in a emotional and vulnerable stage and took advantage to convince her and stir up drama for her to break up with me. I cannot describe how pissed off I am, because I’m slowly moving on until I learned about this. Now, this guy is trying to hit on my ex so hard at school, but what I’m mad at is the fact that he goes around gloating that he’s just stolen my girl and now that she’s his girlfriend (which is not true) and the fact that he’s such an insecure piece of shit that he has to go behind my back to spread lies so my ex will leave me in order for him to get her. It all makes sense now that he stalks me on social media and follows my every movements around at school because he knows he’s insecure and not on my level. I just hope my ex knows that these are lies and bullshit he’s spreading, but I feel like I might explode if I tell her in person as she might see me as desperate and insecure. That’s also probably part of the reason she blocked me out of the blue 3 weeks after breakup because this guy is known for spreading lies. HELP! What should I do now, I don’t want my ex to believe all these lies he’s feeding her, and I can’t stand the way he talks about me and my ex.
1
1